Alerts Button
E-Alerts
Podcasts Button
Podcasts
Movies
Movies
Youtube Button
Youtube
Traffic Button
Traffic
ListenLive Button
ListenLive

Friday

Hot
Hot
High: 98 °F
Low: 70 °F

Saturday

Hot
Hot
High: 97 °F
Low: 70 °F

Sunday

Hot
Hot
High: 97 °F
Low: 66 °F

Santa Clarita

    Santa Clarita Deputies Host Annual Toy Drive Throughout SCV

    Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station deputies are once again hosting their annual toy drive at locations throughout the Santa Clarita Valley.


    Don't miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts delivered right to your inbox.

    NCAA Eligibility Meeting For Students, Parents Hosted By Hart District

    Parents of students who are interested in competing in college athletics can come to a free seminar at Golden Valley High School, hosted by the William S. Hart District on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Learn about the requirements and grades needed. David LeBarron, Hart District director of curriculum and assessment, will speak with student athletes and parents about eligibility requirements for students who wish to participate in the National Collegiate Athletic Association at the Division I, II or III level after completing high school. The NCAA accounts for about 80 percent of all college athletics, while the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics accounts for the other 20 percent.

    Santa Clarita Man Accused In Murder Plot Ordered To Stand Trial

    Santa Clarita business owner Dino Guglielmelli of Creation's Garden was ordered to stand trial for charges that he tried to hire another man to kill his wife

    Paul Walker Memorial Sunday Expected To Draw Crowd; Sheriff Offers Caution

    A Paul Walker memorial scheduled for Sunday at the site of Walker’s fatal Santa Clarita crash is expected to draw thousands, based on Facebook postings. Car enthusiasts from across the state, as well as fans of the "Fast and the Furious" movie franchise, posted messages on a group called “Paul Walker / Roger Rodas Memorial Meet (SoCal).Paul Walker memorials covered the sidewalk at the site of his fatal crash. The page was created by SoCal Car Meets, which is not claiming to be the creators of the memorial, just the conveyors, according to the Facebook page.

    Sen. Steve Knight Eyes McKeon's Seat In 25th Congressional District

    State Sen. Steve Knight announced that he will run for the 25th Congressional District if Congressman Buck McKeon retires

    UPDATE: Santa Clarita Metrolink Train Crash Smashes SUV, Owner Uninjured

    The driver of a Jeep Grand Cherokee mistakenly put their SUV in the path of a Metrolink train Monday, but escaped the crash uninjured

    Tony Strickland Files, Declares Conditional Intent For 25th District Seat

    State Sen. Tony Strickland has filed papers to run for the 25th Congressional District, which is a seat currently held by Congressman Howard "Buck" McKeon, R-Santa Clarita

    Welcome to EverythingSCV.com for December 1, 2013

    Welcome to EverythingSCV.com for Dec. 1, 2013

    It’s December! Where did the year go? Do you have your holiday lights up and burning bright? KHTS, your Hometown Station, wants to know where the BEST and the BRIGHTEST lights are this holiday season. Are you collecting for charity this holiday season? Let me know at Michele@hometownstation.com, I’d love to help you get the word out!

    Enter the KHTS Holiday Light Tour Contest

    Palmdale Voting Rights Act Ruling Could Change Political Landscape

    A judge issued a tentative ruling in the case of an alleged California Voting Rights Act violation that could change Palmdale's City Council election

    Santa Clarita Actors, KHTS Show Hosts Submit Indi.com Contest Entry

    Two Santa Clarita actors and KHTS show hosts are participating in an online contest to promote independent actors and actresses at Indi.com