Santa Clarita Libraries Keep Residents Informed About New Tax Law
The City of Santa Clarita Public Library invites residents and businesses to a series of Tax Talks, happening Wednesday, March 13 through Thursday, March 28 at all three branches.
In partnership with H&R Block, the workshops will help residents learn about the new tax laws and the benefits they can provide to community members and businesses.
Don't miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts delivered right to your inbox.
There will be a total of four classes:
- Wednesday, March 13, 2 p.m. at the Valencia Library – new California tax laws
- Thursday, March 14, 1 p.m. at the Canyon Country Library – student tax benefits
- Friday, March 22, 1 p.m. at the Canyon Country Library – retired taxpayer issues
- Thursday, March 28, 1 p.m. at the Old Town Newhall Library – small business tax law
For more information on the upcoming Tax Talks, please contact Cindy Krett-Funicello, Tax Associate and Office Manager for H&R Block in Canyon Country, 661-252-6383.
For more information about these and other Santa Clarita Library events, click here.
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article: Santa Clarita Libraries Keep Residents Informed About New Tax Law
- Source: Santa Clarita News
- Author: Allison Pari