Caltrans Announces Road Closures for Los Angeles Marathon
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has announced road closures due to the 2013 Los Angeles Marathon.
Don't miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts delivered right to your inbox.
The following road closures are scheduled for Sunday, March 17:
Hollywood Freeway (US 101)
· 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Northbound Spring Street, Grand Avenue and Glendale Boulevard off-ramps.
· 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Southbound Broadway and Temple Street off-ramps.
· 3:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – North- and southbound Hollywood Boulevard off-ramps.
· 3:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – One lane of north- and southbound Gower Street off-ramps.
· 3:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – One lane of southbound Vine Street off-ramp.
· 4:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – North- and southbound Highland Avenue off-ramps.
Pasadena Freeway (SR-110)
· 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Southbound Sunset Boulevard, Stadium Way and Hill Street off-ramps.
· 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Northbound Stadium Way off-ramp.
San Diego Freeway (I-405)
· 4:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – One lane of southbound Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp.
An encroachment permit has been issued for these event-related closures. Caltrans advises motorists to Slow For The Cone Zone.
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, Or drop us a line at email@example.com