The San Fernando Valley Business Journal newspaper has recognized the outstanding efforts of Providence Health System by selecting our organization a finalist in five separate categories for their annual Health Care Leadership Awards.
* Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a finalist in the "Best Hospital" category
* Santa Clarita Valley Medical Plaza is a finalist in the "Best Medical Center" category
* Terry Campbell, Guild President, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, is a finalist in the "Health Care Business Volunteer" category
* Sharon Adell, Providence Saint Joseph Breast Health Center, is a finalist in the "Nursing Advocate" category
* Derek Berz, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, is a finalist in the "Health Care Rising Star" category
Category winners will be announced at the SFVBJ Health Care Leadership Awards ceremonies on Dec. 7. Congratulations to all the deserving nominees and stay tuned for details about the winners!