The TLC Network, which airs such popular shows as “Biggest Loser” and “Say Yes to the Dress,” has invited Santa Clarita Valley residents to audition for a new show featuring “Supernanny” star Jo Frost. They are looking for families in crisis who need a fresh perspective to help them solve their problems.
The casting call is open to families from all walks of life, and with children of all ages.
Don't miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts  delivered right to your inbox.
They are interested in situations similar to the ones below, but feel free to contact TLC with your story, even if it doesn’t fit the descriptions.
- Is your home filled with tension and relationships are just breaking down?
- As working parents, have your kids had too much freedom and are now out of control?
- Are you a teenager raising your siblings and have no one to turn to?
- Is there some sort of abuse in your family... either between parents or siblings?
- Are you a grandparent struggling to raise the kids and just don't know if you can handle it?
- Is one of your family members getting out of prison and needs help re-entering the home?
- Are you a kid watching your parent's marriage falls apart and would like help saving it?
TLC has already begun filming the show and will continue casting for the next two weeks. If you have any questions or would like to recommend a family, please contact Rebecca Greenberg at 424-236-7500 x7613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.If  you are interested in participating, include your name, phone number, city/state, number of children, and why you need help.
For more information about other ways you can get involved with TLC, click here .
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, Or drop us a line at email@example.com 
- Article: Santa Clarita Families, Nanny Jo Frost Wants To Help You 
- Source: Santa Clarita News 
- Author: Allison Pari