If you’ve ever wondered how your business can take advantage of Research and Development tax credits, the Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corporation will be holding a free breakfast seminar on March 1 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at the College of the Canyons University Center on Rockwell Canyon Road.
Don't miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts  delivered right to your inbox.
Just in time for tax season, the purpose of the seminar is to help Santa Clarita businesses keep more of what they earn through R&D tax credits and will cover the topics:
- Ways to reduce your State and Federal income tax
- An overview of what type of activities qualify as “research and development”
- The best way to take advantage of and track research and development
The event is recommended for business owners, general managers, human resources mangers, accountants, and operations managers. While admission is free, seating is limited, and RSVP is required.
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Article: SCVEDC To Hold Research And Development Tax Credit Seminar 
- Source: Santa Clarita News 
- Author: Allison Pari