The City Santa Clarita is hoping to encourage the local economy and give local businesses all the tools to do business with the city at their Vendor Outreach event on March 20, from 9 and 11 a.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
Don't miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts  delivered right to your inbox.
The following topics will be covered:
- Ten percent local preference
- Proper completion of bids, quotes and proposals
- Business opportunities in the community
- Becoming a vendor for the City of Santa Clarita
Refreshments will be provided. If you are interested in attending, RSVP to Jennifer Killian at 661-286-4193 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, Or drop us a line at email@example.com 
- Article: City of Santa Clarita Announces Vendor Outreach Program for Local Businesses 
- Source: Santa Clarita News 
- Author: City of Santa Clarita