How To Create A Luxury Spa Bath At Home
Inspired by the relaxed feel at a hotel spa, I designed my bathroom renovation to capture that luxurious calm style.
Soak up some of Tami’s design tips to capture that luxurious elegance in your master bathroom.
Don't miss a thing. Get Tami's great articles delivered right to your inbox!
1. Plenty of thick, fluffy Turkish cotton towels, the fluffier the better. Choose one or two colors that compliment the colors of your bath. Traditional spas use bright white, however sea foam green and ivory are great choices as well. Store towels in plain sight on an open shelf or wicker basket.
2. Hang sumptuous terry cloth robes to slip into after a shower or bath. The cotton will feel so good against your skin. Be sure you offer his and hers!
3. Provide a place to play soft music as you luxuriate in the tub. The music will help you relax and allow the day to melt away. Keep any electrical items well away from the tub and shower and sink to avoid harm.
4. Battery operated or real candles throughout the bath are sure to set a romantic mood, and aren’t you worth it? I like the battery operated so there is no concern of fire hazard, or candles left burning after bedtime.
5. Don’t forget plenty of good smelling bath salts, oils and brushes to pamper you after a long day’s work.
Creating the home of your dreams is what we specialize in! Tami Smight is here to guide you through the design process so you are happy with the end result! Call Today. 661 430-0127
Tami Smight Interiors,  a full-service interior design firm, has been gracing southern California homes with warm, accessible designs since 2004.