By Michelle Linzy
If you want to be in style, take notes. This information is right from New York’s Fashion Week and these are the top trends for Spring.
1. Shorts – During New York’s fashion week, shorts were shown by everyone in their spring collections. Whether roomy and short, Capri –length or blouse-y and long, shorts are a must have for Spring
2. ’70s and ’80s Dominate – A lot of colorful, drape-y caftan and maxi dresses were making their way down the runway. Full colored pantsuits and full-length halter dresses were also making their appearance during Fashion Week.
Click here to sign up for our weekly Health And Beauty newsletter! 
3. Print Madness – Floral prints are taking center stage this spring with tiny flower prints on the dresses for youth, cut-out flower designs and painted multi-colored garments.
4. Manly vs Girly – Frilly, flouncy dresses with strong masculine belts and high water tuxedos make for a stunning juxtaposition.
5. Rainbow Bright colors – Fuchsia and green, along with orange and yellow are all colors that will be making a splash this Spring.
6. America the Beautiful – Look for a lot of red, white and blue dresses. Michael Kors is leading the way with easy separates that showcase the American spirit.
7. Back to Earth – The two materials that will be seen a lot are suede and leather. These two materials are definitely associated with the chic hippie look and will be available this Spring.
8. Laser cuts – These intricate laser cut pieces have the appearance of lace and can also make a piece look three-dimensional. Suno showed a dress in which the laser cut made the audience wonder how the dress was held up.
9. High-waisted, Wide-legged Pants –Marc Jacobs has pink silk versions. Bagley Mishka sent his white and grey trousers down the runway and Derek Lam’s denim jeans are accessorized with a skinny belt
Labels SCV is the place to go if you don’t want to be a fashion misfit. They can help you update your wardrobe and keep you in style.
To view our other Health And Beauty articles, click here !