Need a comfortable place to enjoy the Dodger game? With this list, Santa Clarita Dodger fans have an easy solution to the problem. The list includes restaurants that cater to every Dodger fan's needs. Whether it's enjoying peanuts, sitting comfortably in a friendly atmosphere, or devouring good food, these establishments are a match. Here they are, in no particular order.
1) BJ's Restaurant/Brewhouse - BJ's is an appealing restaurant that Santa Clarita residents frequent for sports events, great food, and good beer. May seem like a loud party scene, but that's just because everyone is enjoying themselves. The service is top notch and there is never anything to complain about. Whenever there's a Dodger game, this place has it on, so here's your safe bet.
2) Lamppost Pizza - A Santa Clarita mainstay, Lamppost exudes a natural sports atmosphere. Their four HD widescreen televisions make for prime entertainment and an unencumbered view of the game. Have kids? Lamppost has you covered. Let the young ones play video games while you sit back and relax watching your favorite team.
3) T.G.I Friday's - If you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dodgers, T.G.I Friday's is the place for you. Enjoy watching your favorite baseball team on one of their many big screens. Choose from a wide variety of drinks and mouthwatering entrees to satisfy your Dodger craze. Have fun in the festive atmosphere and go nuts for your Los Angeles Dodgers.
4) Vincenzo's Pizza - Known for the biggest pizzas in town, Vincenzo's hosts possibly the largest Dodger-oriented crowd in Santa Clarita. Spectators love the friendly atmosphere, the complimentary peanuts, and the delicious pizza. Stop by Vincenzo's for the next Dodger game, and take advantage of a fun opportunity.
5) Islands - Feel like an islander while watching a Dodger game at Islands. Enjoy gourmet and standard American dishes and specialty drinks. Go by the bar and live it up while soaking in the sights and sounds of the 2010 Dodger season. This is the only place on our list that runs the game's audio, so Vin Scully fans take note.
- By Nick Sulpizio