Paul Strickland 
Friday Matinee 
Paul Strickland, Host of "Friday Matinee at Noon," knows what's happening in the SCV, and spends quality time with fascinating guests.
- Married 23 years, father of 3, and 24 year resident of Santa Clarita Valley
- Past President and elected member, Wm. S. Hart Union High School District Governing Board
- Past elected mbr. Sulphur Springs School Board
- 3 term Past President and member, City of Santa Clarita Cultural Arts Advisory Committee
- Host, “Friday Matinee”, KHTS, 1220 AM
- CA Real Estate Licensee; Loan Consultant 14 yr
- Stage performances: Annie, A Funny Thing Happened…, Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Moon Over Buffalo, Hamlet, Macbeth, As You Like It, Laramie Project
- Animation Producer of Children’s Television Programs: Hanna Barbera Prod., 16 yrs., Head of Computer Animation, Animation Checking; Warner Bros. Animation, 3 yrs. Head of Production; Vice President of Production at Universal Cartoons, 2 yrs.; Director of Overseas Production at Marvel Films, 3 yrs; Animation Producer at Saban Ent. 5 yrs., Animation Producer at Fox Family Network, 2 yrs.; Producer at ABC Family Network, 1 yr.
- Screen Credits include: “Jetsons, The Movie”, “The Pink Panther”, The Smurfs”, “Yogi Bear’s Treasure Hunt”, “Pac Man”, “Flintstones Kids”, “Popeye”, “A Pup Named Scooby Doo”, “Back To The Future”, “A Wish For Wings That Work”, “Shelly Duvall’s Bedtime Stories”, ”Iron Man”, “Fantastic Four”, “Princess Sissi”, Steven Spielberg’s Tiny Toon Adventures, “The Cat In The Hat”, “Walter Melon, ”
- Past Board Member, Executive Board of Motion Picture Screen Cartoonists
- Listed in Who’s Who in Animation
- Member, Santa Clarita Valley Trustees Assoc.
- Hart District Representative, Los Angeles County Trustees Association
- Co-chair, Hart District Ad Hoc Committee on Diversity
- Member, Santa Clarita Valley School Coalition
- Past President, Hart District Advisory Comm.
- Member, Measure V Bond Committee
- Member, Santa Clarita Valley Trustees Association Coalition on Advocacy
- Vice Chair, 38th Assembly Dist. Central Comm.
- Member, Santa Clarita Save Open Space Comm.
- Member, City of SC Committee Against Cemex
Photograph by Teri Montoya Photography