On March 23rd, 2009, over 70 Santa Clarita community leaders hopped on a bus and headed to Sacramento, as part of the 4th annual Road Trip!
Sponsored by AT&T, Assemblyman Cameron Smyth's office and KHTS AM-1220, the trip was spent meeting with state legislators, policy experts and fighting for issues important to all of us.
Here was the schedule for day two of the trip:
Group meetings with:
- Senator George Runner
- Ron Davis State Legislative Director, Association of California Water Agencies.
- Assemblyman, Roger Niello, Vice-Chair, Assembly Budget Committee
- Jack Scott, Chancellor, CA Community Colleges
Group takes VIP tour of Capitol
Afternoon meetings with:
- Assemblyman Hector De La Torre, Chair, Assembly Accountability and Administrative Review Committee
- Assemblyman MikeEng, Chair, Assembly Transportation Committee
- Senator Tony Strickland
- Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher Vice-Chair, Assembly Health Committee
Depart for Santa Clarita