Microsoft Word - PR layof Fast Frame / Teri Montoya Photography Contest Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Winners must be at least 13 years of age or older and reside in the Santa Clarita Valley. Employees of Fast Frame/ Teri Montoya Photography, KHTS, their affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Southern California metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible.
3. KHTS Listeners and Fast Frame/ Teri Montoya Photography customers who are eligible to win this contest or prizes may win only once in a 30-day period, and only one winner is eligible per household.
4. Contest prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted for another prize or cash under any circumstances.
5. Decisions of station management and Fast Frame/ Teri Montoya Photography with respect of the contest is final.
6. KHTS & Fast Frame/ Teri Montoya Photography shall be giving away a Free Sitting ,16 x 20 textured and mounted print and a Frame up to $375.00. Contestants may submit one entry each day at one of the following three locations; Fast Frame, 24204 Valencia Blvd Valencia, CA 91355 , KHTS Radio 27225 Camp Plenty Road, Suite 8, Santa Clarita, CA. 91351 and the KHTS Kiosk at the Westfield Valencia Town Center . Random drawing for Grand Prize will be held at Fast Frame Valencia on Monday, May 4, 2009 and announced live on KHTS radio at 3:10pm.
7. All prizes must be redeemed by 12/31/09.
8. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS form W-9 or the equivalent. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the contest, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
9. Prize winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner will agree to hold Fast Frame/ Teri Montoya Photography , KHTS, it's corporate licensee, parent corporation, affiliated companies and officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
10. Fast Frame/ Teri Montoya Photography and KHTS radio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement.
11. Failure to comply with the contest may result in a contestant's disqualification.
12. Copies of the written rules are available during regular business hours at KHTS AM-1220 Radio, 27225 Camp Plenty Road, Suite 8, Santa Clarita, CA 91351 and at Fast Frame Valencia, 24204Valencia Blvd, Valencia, CA. 91355, or on the KHTS website at www.hometownstation.com .