Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Established in 1991, Julie has provided a personal approach to tax and accounting services to the Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding areas.
From individual tax clients seen annually to business clients requiring detailed and up to the minute assistance in formulating critical decisions, Julie M. Sturgeon, C.P.A. has become one of the most respected firms in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Along with being a graduate of the University of Southern California majoring in both business and accounting, Julie is a registered representative with H.D. Vest Investment Services, a non-bank subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company, who holds her series 6, 63 and California Insurance Licenses.
- Financial & Accounting Services
- Reviews and Compilations
- Financial statement preparation
- Specialty Reviews
- Payroll quarterly, W-2 processing, and 1099's
- Sales tax preparation
- Other Tax forms
- Representation in Workers' Compensation, personal property, and sales tax audits
- General Bookkeeping and Training
- Tax return preparation for individuals, corporations, & partnerships
- Personal & business tax planning
- Divorce Issues
- Tax return Audits - before various tax agencies
- Electronic filing available
Other Management Services:
- Projections and budgets
- Bank loan proposals
- Review & design accounting systems
Check out the "Your Money" series of articles authored by Julie Sturgeon.
Your Money: How to Promote Your Business Web Site 
Your Money: Choosing a Business Entity 
Your Money: How to Profit from Customer Complaints 
Your Money: Record Guide 
Your Money: Tax Quiz 
Your Money: Avoiding Employee Embezzlement 
Your Money: Collaborative Divorce 
Your Money: When are Social Security Benefits Taxed? 
Your Money: Sale of Personal Residence 
Your Money: When is Alimony Tax Deductible? 
With the principal strength of applying tax and accounting techniques to the actual day to day functions of running a business, Julie is committed to providing prompt and personal customer service. She excels in a conveying professional knowledge in a clear manner.
28042 Avenue Stanford Unit E
Valencia, CA 91355