Senior Art Spotlight; Contest Rules
- To honor and recognize local Santa Clarita seniors, each month’s winning piece will be displayed at the Valencia Town Center for an entire month.
- An annual winner will be chosen and displayed at City Hall for 12 months! Art must be submitted by 4 p.m. the 4th Thursday of each month to KHTS Radio Station.
- Winner will be announced the 4th Friday of every month at 9:20 a.m. An interview will be scheduled the following week with the winner. All pieces must be picked up the following week from KHTS.
- Any local senior (50 and older) can enter one piece per month; paintings, sculpture, drawings, any originally composed piece is acceptable.
- Along with submitted piece, include name of senior, age, gender, brief bio about that entry participant on back of art. If signed on front please cover up so judging is anonymous.