Charter College - Santa Clarita Campus
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a dramatically new direction with a campus here in Santa Clarita (Canyon Country). Charter is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career-focused education in the growing fields of Health Care, Business, Criminal Justice and Information Technology and strive to provide our students, both young and old, with an education that’s both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
Canyon Country Campus (Main Campus)
27125 Sierra Hwy Suite 329
Canyon Country, CA 91351
Top 10 reasons to choose Charter College
1) Fast-Track Programs – Our students can take advantage of the fast-track calendar system. The year-round classes allow you to complete their studies as quickly as possible.
2) Hands-On Training - You'll learn by doing in our hands-on classroom and lab environment. It’s an education for career success.
3) Personalized Attention -Tutoring is available to help you with coursework, test preparation and lab activities. Students can request assistance and support in a number of areas to help complete their program of study.
4) Flexible Class Scheduling - Both day and evening classes are available.
5) Industry Professional Instructors - Our faculty members are dedicated, active and experienced professionals who ensure you receive industry-current, hands-on training.
6) Skills Employers Want - You'll get trained in the skills employers need..
7) Job Placement Assistance - Our full-time placement staff is there every step of the way to assist you in finding the right job - today and tomorrow.
8) Student Financing – In addition to traditional financial aid, our trained staff can help you identify assistance in the form of grants and loans from numerous Federal, State and local agencies to those students who qualify.
9) Results Driven Curriculum - Our programs are designed to help you find a career. The curriculum for each program not only provides career skills, but also qualifies students for entry-level employment opportunities after successful completion.
10) Professional Atmosphere - We believe that maintaining a professional and friendly environment is important to the academic success of our students. Our classrooms are equipped with industry current equipment and we focus on industry-current methodologies in all of our programs. Our staff is genuinely concerned with your well-being, making our campus extremely conducive to learning.
For more information, visit http://www.chartercollege.edu/.
Interview with Charter College Part 1
Interview with Charter College Part 2
Interview with Charter College Part 3
Interview with Charter College Part 4
Interview with Charter College Part 5