Maximize Your Metabolism
Metabolism entails a network of hormones and enzymes that convert food into fuel and affects how efficiently you burn that fuel. It establishes how quickly we burn calories and how quickly we can lose weight.
Metabolism is influenced by your age, sex, and proportion of lean body mass, heredity also makes a difference.
Below are 6 ways that you can maximize your metabolism.
1. Exercise is best – aerobic is preferred to burn calories and weight training to build muscles Having extra muscle means you can eat more and gain less weight.
2. Eat more often. Small, frequent meals help keep your metabolism in high gear. Snack on low-calorie high protein foods
3. Eat a good breakfast, as you know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
4. Drink lots of water. Drinking water ensures that your metabolism is working correctly. Always make sure to replenish after a rigorous exercise since you lose a lot of water that way.
5. Take fish-supplements. A study conducted by blank in 2007 revealed that fish oil increases the metabolic rate, and this effect is amplified when combined with exercise.
6. Get a good amount of sleep. Getting a good night’s rest will give your body the time to relax and re-energize for the next day.
Valencia Pharmacy offers professional advice relating to matters of your health and well being. Their knowledgable and friendly staff can help to answer your questions. Valencia Pharmacy is located at 23550 Lyons Avenue in Newhall.
For more information, call (661) 255-7910 or visit their website by clicking here.