Dodgers Take Alcohol Out Of Half-Price Package, Still A Great Deal
While half-price food and drink is a great deal, the Dodgers announced Wednesday that alcoholic beverages will no longer be part of the promotion, which is set to begin with the game against the Atlanta Braves on Thursday, April 21.
The six-game promotion that runs throughout the season will continue to include half-price food and soft drinks and a half-price six-game ticket package is also available at dodgers.com/throwback.
Don't miss a thing. Get breaking news alerts delivered right to your inbox
The promotion is set to take place at six midweek day games throughout the 2011 season. At each of these games, Dodger players will wear 1940s retro uniforms, voted on by the fans during the off-season.
The beginning of the promotion on April 21 coincides with the Dodgers’ first-ever franchise victory on that same date in 1890 and the victory came against the same opponent the Dodgers will face this year – the Braves.
The six-game promotion is set for the following dates:
· Thursday, April 21, Dodgers vs. Braves, 12:10 p.m.
· Wednesday, May 4, Dodgers vs. Cubs, 12:10 p.m.
· Wednesday, June 15, Dodgers vs. Reds, 12:10 p.m.
· Wednesday, June 22, Dodgers vs. Tigers, 12:10 p.m.
· Wednesday, August 10, Dodgers vs. Phillies, 12:10 p.m.
· Wednesday, August 31, Dodgers vs. Padres, 12:10 p.m.