New Traffic Regulations In The Santa Clarita Valley
Saugus, Valencia, and Val Verde communities alter traffic patterns
To reduce congestion in the valley, the City of Santa Clarita has altered traffic regulations including speed limits, pedestrian crossings, and U-turns in the Saugus, Valencia, and Val Verde communities.
On Tuesday, supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced that in order to create a safer community, the Board of Supervisors has instituted the following traffic patterns:
- A 45-mph speed limit on Tesoro Del Valle Dr. and Avenida Rancho Tesoro in Saugus.
- A 50-mph speed limit on Valencia Boulevard in Westridge.
- A 45-mph speed limit on Rancho Tesoro Drive in Valencia.
- No pedestrians crossing order on Commerce Center Drive at the north line of Harrison Parkway and at the north line of Hancock Parkway in Val Verde.
- “No stopping anytime” order on both sides of Hancock Parkway in Val Verde.
- “No U-turns” order for eastbound and westbound traffic on Hancock Parkway at Commerce Center Drive, unincorporated community of Val Verde.