Think Santa Clarita Tour
The Think Santa Clarita Valley committee will be hitting the streets of Santa Clarita Valley on Tuesday, November 10th to educate businesses about the Think Santa Clarita Valley program.
In addition, they will also be encouraging residents to get out and shop locally by riding one of the city's Think Santa Clarita Valley buses.
Those looking to join in the fun are welcomed to follow the bus to its different stops throughout the valley.
Think Santa Clarita Valley was designed to encourage residents and businesses to "Think" of our local businesses first for shopping, dining, hiring, securing services and entertainment.
"As the holiday season approaches, many of us will be looking to purchase gifts, acquire services for holiday parties and more," said Kevin Leahy, Think Santa Clarita Valley co-chair and owner of Candleman Valencia. "The Think committee just wants to remind the community that shopping for those items locally not only saves time during the holiday rush, but also helps to keep Santa Clarita retailers in business."
By spending dollars here at home, residents directly contribute to the health and well-being of the local economy and help keep independently owned small businesses as well as local large retailers thriving.
In addition, spending locally aids our tax base, which is directly impacts the quality of our schools, services, amenities, and out ability to attract new businesses and jobs.
To learn more about the Think Santa Clarita Valley campaign click here.
Here is the schedule of events:
- 11:00-11:30 Castaic Outreach- Telly's Center Parker and Castaic Road.
- 12:00-12:30 Stevenson Ranch Outreach- Meet at Noah's Bagels.
- 1:00-1:30 Newhall Outreach- Meet at El Trocadero Restaurant.
- 2:00-2:30 Canyon Country Outreach. Meet at T-Bo's House of BBQ.
- 3:00-3:30 Saugus Outreach -Meet at Coffee Kiosk at Seco and Bouquet.
- 4:00-4:30 Westfield Town Center. Roundabout by Sicily Restaurant.
- 5:00-5:30 Bridgeport Marketplace