Laundromat Fire May Have Been Caused By Lint
Firefighters rushed to Launderland at around 10:00 this morning after reports of a fire.
When they arrived at the laundromat, which shares a wall with the CVS on Soledad Canyon Rd. and Camp Plenty, they witnessed smoke emitting from the building and the roof.
After quickly isolating the problem areas crews were able to deem the structure safe; however not before the incident had caused damage.
Fire officials told KHTS that the fire appears to have been started by lint in a gas dryer. An official report on the cause has not yet been released.