Valencia Acura - At Your Service
At Valencia Acura, the dedication they have for their customers and their automobiles is unmatched anywhere else in the Santa Clarita Valley. Their Service Department takes tremendous care of not only each and every car that comes through its doors for servicing and repairs, but each and every customer patiently waiting for their car as well.
While most dealerships force their customers to wait for their car to be serviced with nothing more than an outdated magazine, Valencia Acura and their Service Department provide the customer with countless amenities and services to keep you comfortable and happy while you wait.
Gourmet coffee and freshly baked cookies are always available in case a bit of hunger happens to strike. Massage treatments and specialties are available throughout the week, including Manicure Mondays, Massage Wednesdays, and Shoe Shine Fridays.
And when your car is finally ready to hit the road after receiving the best service in Santa Clarita, it will have received a full car wash inside and out and it will have a bottle of fresh water waiting for you inside.
Come see why their service department is just one of the reasons why Valencia Acura continues to be among the best in customer service and satisfaction.
David Edwards Mike Dellolio
Service Director Service Advisor
Joey Dellolio: Service Advisor
Greg Williamson: Service Advisor
Nicholas Buncick: Shuttle Driver
Dennis Calove: Shuttle Driver
Luis Arrunategui: Technician
Victor Juliano: Technician
Dennis McWilliams: Technician
Daniel Porter: Technician
Joshua Duncan: Technician
Shawn Wagner: Technician
Erick Avila: Porter
Guilfredo Ortiz: Porter
Juan Avila: Porter
Henry Gonzalez: Porter
Kenet Jiron: Porter
Rene Martinez: Porter
Eugenio Ramirez: Porter
Rene Aguilar: Porter
Love Your Car
Looking for ways to keep your car running like new? Here's a few tips to help you make sure your Acura continues to run as well as the day you bought it!
- Avoid exceeding your car's load limit. This puts excess strain on the engine, brakes, and several other systems in your car
- Operate your Acura on reasonable roads within the legal speed limit
- Drive your Acura regularly over a distance of several miles. Like a person, a car functions better with regular exercise
- Always use unleaded gasoline of the proper Octane Number (Anti-Knock Index)
- Check the engine oil and radiator coolant levels each time you fill up the gas tank. This will help protect the vital systems of your Acura and reveal any potential problems