Sacramento Road Trip - 2009 - Meeting Schedule
Schedule for Sacramento Road Trip - March 23rd- 24th
March 23, 2009
- 2:30 - Arrive in Sacramento
- 2:50-3:05pm - Assemblyman Smyth - Opening Remarks
- 3:05-3:20pm - Bill Cooper, Castaic Lake Water Agency - Remarks on Water issues.
- 3:20 - 3:50pm - Group meets w/ Assembly Member Jared Huffman, Chair, Assembly Water, Parks and Wildlife
- 3:50pm - Gary Kurutz, Principal State Librarian will meet group for a VIP tour.
- 5:30pm - Check into Hotel
- 7:30pm - Dinner at Firehouse Restaurant - Opening remarks
- 7:35pm Speaker - Mac Taylor - Legislative Analyst, state of California.
March 24th, 2009
- 8:30am - Group meets w/ Senator George Runner
- 9:00am - Group meets w/ Ron Davis, State Legislative Director, ACWA
- 9:30am - 10:00am Group meets w/ Assemblyman Roger Niello, Vice-Chair, Assembly Budget
- 10:00am -10:30am Group meets w/ Jack Scott, Chancellor, CA Community Colleges
- 10:30am - 11:30am- Group takes VIP tour of Capitol
- 11:30 - 1:00 - Lunch on own - Check out of hotel
- 1:15pm - 1:45 - Group meets w/ Hector De La Torre, Chair, Assembly Accountability and Administrative Review Committee
- 1:45pm - 2:15pm - Group meets w/ Assemblyman Mike Eng,Chair, Assembly Transportation Committee
- 2:15-2:45pm - Senator Tony Strickland
- 2:45 - 3:15pm - Group meets w/ Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher Vice-Chair, Assembly Health Committee
- 3:15pm - Assemblyman Cameron Smyth gives closing remarks
- 3:40pm - Lobbying Time and Depart for Santa Clarita