The weather outside is frightful…more so for the East coast,
but we may have some challenges here in Santa Clarita as well.
- Showers tapering off later this morning, becoming partly
cloudy and breezy, with highs in the 50s and lows around 40.
- Partly to mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers, highs
around 50 and, lows in the 40s.
- Rain likely with highs around 50 and lows around 40.
- Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs
- Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows
- Partly cloudy. Highs around 50, lows in the upper 30s.
- Partly cloudy. Highs in the 50s. Lows around 40.
- Partly cloudy. Highs around 60.
Starting today many of the schools are out for winter
break. Here’s a breakdown of school closures
for the holidays:
College of the Canyons
- Many COC offices including the Admissions Office and the Assessment Center are open December 22nd and 23rd. All offices closed for Winter Break December 24th through January 1st.
- Winter Intersessionon runs January 5th through February 7th
- Spring Semester starts Feb. 9.
through Jan. 9
Dec. 22 through Jan. 12
- McGrath Closed Dec. 22 through Jan. 2
Closed Dec. 22 through Jan. 2
Sulphur Springs- Closed Dec. 22 through Jan. 9
Castaic Union- Dec. 19 through Jan. 2