The Time is Now to Register at COC!
As of December 12, students can register for both the new Winter Session and the Spring Semester at College of the Canyons, with an extended fee deadline until Friday January 13. Registration details are as follows:
- Registration in person is open at 1 p.m. from Dec. 12 to Dec. 16.
- Online and telephone registration are open from Dec. 12 through Dec. 18.
- Registration closes temporarily from Dec. 19 through Dec. 25.
- The campus will be completely closed but the Vital Express Box Office will remain open.
- Registration for the Winter and Spring sessions (online and telephone) reopens on Dec. 26.
- Winter registration closes on Jan. 2 and classes start Tuesday, January 3. Fees are due Jan. 13 or seven days after registration, which ever is later. Spring registration closes on Feb. 1 and reopens at 1 p.m. on Feb 3.
- Spring classes start on Monday, February 6.
If a class is already full, students are encouraged to attend the first day of class to see if seats are open. With the instructor’s approval, students can then:
- Add winter classes through Jan. 6.
- Add spring classes at 1 p.m. on Feb. 3 until the add deadline for the class.
- Add classes via telephone, online or in person during those dates.
For more information visit the College of the Canyons website at www.canyons.edu or call Admission and Records at (661) 362-3280.