Theatre Project SCV Unveils Corporate 100
The Theatre Project/SCV, Santa Clarita’s new professional regional theatre company, is looking for 100 business people in the Santa Clarita Valley to be a part of an elite group called THE CORPORATE 100. Limited, as the name suggests, to the first one hundred businesses to respond, the group will consist of companies that make a tax-deductible contribution of $5,000 to help fund the first season of The Theatre Project/SCV.
Andrea Slominski and Mark Salyer, Producing Directors of The Theatre Project/SCV, envision THE CORPORATE 100 as a group of visionary business leaders who see the cultural and economic benefits created by establishing a professional regional theatre company in Santa Clarita.
Privileges offered to those business leaders who join THE CORPORATE 100 include:
· Inaugural Season tickets for two to each opening night performance
· Two passes to exclusive opening night parties
· 30% discount on annual subscriptions for all company employees
· Listing in the program for all season events
· Two tickets to all play readings and staged readings of new plays and musicals
· Right of first refusal to upgrade support to Show and Season Sponsor levels
Concurrent with the launch of this fundraising campaign, The Theatre Project/SCV announced that it would present a star-studded tribute to the musical work of Stephen Schwartz at 7:30 pm on Sunday evening, October 22. Scheduled at the College of the Canyons Performing Arts Center at 7:30 pm on Sunday, October 22, the gala evening will feature musical selections by the man show scored a “little show” called WICKED, for starters, as well as GODSPELL and PIPPIN, among numerous other Broadway musicals. He also provided music or lyrics to such animated films at THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME, POCAHONTAS, and THE PRINCE OF EGYPT.
Those businesses who join THE CORPORATE 100 by October 1, 2006 will also receive:
· Two passes to join the stars at a private reception following AN EVENING WITH STEPHEN SCHWARTZ
· Full-page color ad in the tribute evening’s formal souvenir program book
For more information about becoming involved with The Theatre Project/SCV, or for more information about THE CORPORATE 100, please call (661) 633-3550 or send an email to SCV_theproj@hotmail.com.
Visit them on the web at www.theatrescv.com.