Road Closures For Monday, February 21st
The Santa Clarita Valley continues to receive heavy rainfall, with several local streets being closed temporarily as a result. Here is a list of current road closures in the Santa Clarita area:
- Bouquet Canyon Road is closed at Vasquez Canyon.
- San Francisquito Canyon is closed just north of Copper Hill Drive, and access is granted to employeers of the power plant only.
- Henry Mayo Drive at Wolcott Way is closed.
- Sierra Highway is closed from Agua Dulce Canyon to Davenport. It is scheduled to open by tomorrow, but that is subject to change depending on weather and road conditions.
- Highway 126 is open - one lane in both directions; again, subject to change depending on weather and road conditions.
KHTS will continue to update you on weather and road conditions, both on the air and on the web. Stay tuned!