More Like This
- Santa Clarita Community College District’s ‘AA’ Bond Ratings Reaffirmed
- City Voters Views Differ from States in Special Election
- Emblem, Sierra Vista To Benefit From State Bond Funding
- Saugus School District Likely To Look At Bond Measure Next Year
- Newhall School District Puts Out Call For Citizens Oversight Committee In Advance Of Election
Residents Feel Pinch from 91 Bond
Tax obligation skyrockets as a result of measure voters approved nearly 15 years ago.Because of a 1991 voter approved bond measure, residents near Suphur Springs Union School District schools saw their property tax obligation skyrocket over last year... Get the whole feature in Friday's Signal.