Official Contest Rules For KHTS AM-1220
1. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Winners must be at least 18 years of age or older and reside in Los Angeles County. Employees of KHTS, their affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Southern California metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible.
3. Listeners who are eligible to win a KHTS contest or prize may win only once in a 30-day period, and only one winner is eligible per household.
4. Contest prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted for another prize or cash under any circumstances.
5. Decisions of station management with respect of the contest is final.
6. In the case of a contest where someone has to enter to win or qualify for a random drawing, a random drawing will be held at the KHTS offices from all qualified entries. KHTS reserves the right to make alternative drawings should winning entrants choose to forfeit prize or cannot be reached by KHTS within 24 hours or are found ineligible.
7. All prizes must be picked up within 30 days of winning at the KHTS business office.
8. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS form W-9 or the equivalent. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the contest, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
9. Prize winners (and their travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner will agree to hold KHTS, it's corporate licensee, parent corporation, affiliated companies and officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
10. KHTS reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
11. Failure to comply with the contest may result in a contestant's disqualification.
12. Copies of the written rules are available during regular business hours at:
KHTS AM-1220 Radio
27225 Camp Plenty Road, Suite 8
Santa Clarita, CA 91351