More Like This
- U.S District Court Awards Government Millions For Copper Fire
- Belcaro Residents Sue Edison Over Power Towers
- In Wake of Bridge Tragedy, Local Bridges Under Microscope
- State Supreme Court Rules Hart District Can Be Held Liable In Molestation Case
- Environmental Coalition Files Suit Over Newhall Ranch Permits
NLF Guilty of Negligent Construction
Jury finds developer liable for damages sustained in 1994 earthquake, awards plaintiffs $1.3 million in damages...
The Newhall Land & Farming Company on Tuesday was found guilty of negligent construction of the Franciscan Hill condominimum complex in Valencia...
See the complete details in Wednesday's Signal.