***** REMINDERS OF UPCOMING EVENTS: ******
* Thursday, January 19, 2006 - Blood Drive - from 8:00am to 8:00pm at the Small gym at Hart High School. Everyone is welcome to come. 17 year olds are allowed to donate with a signed parent permission slip that they can pick up in the ASB Office, and obviously anyone 18 and over is welcome to donate blood.
* Thursday, January 19 and Friday, January 20 at 7:00pm at Hart Auditorium - Hart Show Choir "Cabaret" Show. $10/premier seat, $8 for regular seats and $6 for students, children, seniors & all others. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Ewart Family. Tickets may be purchased by Hart Show Choir members, or at the Choir Room from 9am to 1pm on Saturday, January 14, or you can contact Gail Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for tickets.
* Sunday, January 22, 2006 - Blood Drive (for the Ewarts and Ryan Baker) and Bone Marrow Registry for Ryan Baker. Newhall Church of the Nazarene - 23857 The Old Road, Newhall, CA 91321 (661) 259-5272 - Peggy is the secretary
* Monday, January 23, 2006 - 10am to 12pm - KHTS AM-1220, Santa Clarita's Hometown Station is planning a 2-hour community radio program devoted to the Ewarts. The program will be live from the Westfield Valencia Town Center kiosk.
* Saturday, January 28, 2006 - Free Community Scrapbooking event at Remember When...Scrapbooking, located at 23407 Lyons Avenue in Valencia from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. There are 8 spots available. A Professional Scrapbook Designer/Teacher will be available for consultations if you are new to scrapbooking. Products will be provided for you to work on pages for the Ewart's Scrapbook and/or you can bring your own items. Please BRING PICTURES of the Ewarts.
* Tuesday, February, 7, 2006 - The Musicians Union, Local 47 is organizing a Blood Drive at the Local 47 Auditorium from 10am until 5pm. It is located at 815 Vine Street in Hollywood. The Providence Blood Donor Center will provide everything, right down to juice & cookies. And every donor will receive a coupon for a free "pint" of ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Please call (323) 993-3159 to sign up. Walk-ins are available and soon there will be a web site available to sign up electronically.
* Saturday, February 25, 2006 - Vince Falzone's CD Release Party at SCVARTS. Tickets are $8.00 per person if you pre-purchase, and $10.00 per person at the door. You can pre-purchase tickets by e-mailing: Music@MusicByVince.com with your request and you will receive detailed instructions. 50% of both pre-purchased and door ticket sales will be donated to the Ewarts' fund. CD's are $12 regularly (on the website and retail), but $10 at the show. The website is: http://www.MusicByVince.com. SCV Arts' website is: www.scv-arts.com. They are located at: 27737 Bouquet Canyon Road, #113, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 (in Telly's plaza).
* Sunday, March 19, 2006 Benefit Comedy Show at J.R.'s Comedy Club at Marie Callendars. "G" Rated comedy for the whole family. $20.00 per person - the entire show amount is to be donated to the Ewart Catastrophe Fund. Dinner (optional) at 5:30 - cost $22 or $29. First Show: 7:00pm to 8:30pm, Late Show: 9:00pm to 10:30pm. Please email me if you would like to be added to the interest list.
***** ITEMS NEEDED *****
We need items to be used as raffle prizes at the Comedy Night at J.R.'s on Sunday, March 19th. Please send us an email if you can offer a service, gift certificate, basket or gift to be raffled off with all proceeds going to the David Ewart Catastrophe Fund.
Pictures - we need more pictures of the Ewarts to be used for our Scrapbook projects. Please send pictures to: Imagination Station, PO Box 220983, Newhall, CA 91321 Attn: PICTURES. OR, you can bring pictures to either of the planned Scrapbook Events...OR you can email them to this email address: Blocktalk@pacbell.net
Stories - We are hoping to get more stories of how David or the family has touched your life...made you laugh...inspired you...or anything else. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, and it doesn't have to be long - even just a paragraph or a few lines. Just drop us an email - we are hoping to include these stories in a memory book for the family.
Many thanks for all your continued support and prayers!