More Like This
- City Council Round Up: $77,000 D.C. Advocacy Retainer Considered Good Investment
- Council Has Full, Varied Agenda For Meeting
- Relaxed Alcohol Permitting Tops List Of Proposed Changes To Downtown Newhall Specific Plan
- County Officials Promote Eating of Breakfast
- City Council Could Add More Severe Consequences To Loud Parties
Council to Hear Sign Dissent
Eight signs were declared public nuisances.A public hearing will allow City Council members to consider any objections to the proposed removal of eight non-conforming signs, recently declared public nuisances by the council. Get the whole story in Monday's Signal.