More Like This
- UPDATE: School Closures For Thursday December 18, 2008
- Acton-Agua Dulce School Officials Review Einstein Charter
- Five Santa Clarita Valley Superintendents Speak Out On Einstein Academy
- Acton Agua Dulce School District Officials To Consider Einstein Academy
- Federal Technology Grants Awarded To Local Schools
Castaic and Acton Schools Fall Short
Under the No Child Left Behind law, the U.S. Department of Education said that California has been using a wrong measurement to determine how many schools and districts need improvement...
The number of California school districts that have been designated as "in need of improvement" has increased from 14 to 184, and includes Castaic and Acton-Agua Dulce districts.
More on this story can be found in today's Signal.