More Like This
- Runners Bill To Stop Rewarding Drug-Offending Teachers Is Killed
- Runner's Bill To Close Loopholes That Reward Drug- Offending Teachers Is Passes
- Runner's Bill To Close Loopholes That Reward Drug-Offending Teachers Passes Stat
- Bill to Stop Rewarding Drug-Offending Teachers Passes Education Committee
- McKeon Subcommittee Approves Higher Education Bill
Bill Regarding Teacher Pay Back Defeated
A bill proposed by state Senator George Runner that could limit back pay for teachers who have pled guilty to illegal drugs was defeated in the state Assembly.The bill, which was defeated in a 38-32 vote, would've let school districts have the option of whether or not they wanted to pay back pay & benefits to those who are arrested. For the whole story, see Monday's Signal.