Antonovich Announces Homeless Outreach
As part of the Bush Administration’s National Project Homeless Connect Week, Los Angeles County Mayor Michael D. Antonovich announced “Project Homeless Connect Day” in Los Angeles County on December 6.
“To assure the homeless have every available opportunity to access social services including mental health care, this vital public/private partnership brings County departments and community groups together providing a direct linkage between the homeless and public assistance agencies,” said Antonovich.
Homeless service fairs will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on December 6 at the following locations:
● Union Rescue Mission, 545 S. San Pedro St., Los Angeles;
● Pomona First Christian Church, 1751 N. Park Ave., Pomona;
● HOPICS, 5715 S. Broadway St., Los Angeles;
● Volunteers of America, 10808 Culver Blvd., Culver City;
● PATH, 340 N. Madison Ave., Los Angeles;
● LB Multi-Service Center, 1301 W. 12th St., Long Beach; and
● Glendale Armory, 220 Colorado St., Glendale.
For more information, please call Michael Castillo with the County Chief Administrative Officer at (213) 974-4652.