Boys And Girls Club Benefiting From AT&T Champions Classic Sales
Tickets to the upcoming AT&T Champions Classic, March 9-15 at the
Valencia Country Club, are now on sale through The Boys & Girls
Club of Santa Clarita Valley.
Ticket purchases will go towards the Club’s mission to provide year-round and after school services to more than 3,500 local youth ages 7 to 17 with programs focused on education, fitness, character and leadership development, life skills and the arts.
This year’s tournament features PGA Tour greats like Ben Crenshaw, Tom Kite and Raymond Floyd.
Here’s a list of local venues selling tickets to the event:
- Boys & Girls Club Foundation office at 24909 Newhall Avenue in Newhall;
- Boys & Girls Club Sierra Vista Clubhouse at 19425 Stillmore Street in Canyon Country;
- Bellasport at 24305 Town Center Drive, Suite 110 in Valencia;
- The Hyatt Valencia at 24500 Town Center Drive in Valencia;
- City of Santa Clarita-Aquatic Center at 20850 Center Pointe Parkway, in Santa Clarita;
- Roger Dunn Golf Shop, 24200 Main Street in Newhall;
- Play It Again Sports, 25834 McBean Parkway, in Valencia;
- Pro Golf Training Center, 24458 Lyons Avenue in Newhall;
- Golf Tec, 22947 Soledad Canyon Road in Santa Clarita;
- SCV Golf Cars-LA, 16439 Sierra Highway (at Sand Canyon) in Canyon Country;
- SCV Rental center/Party Rentals at 26846 Oak Avenue, Unit A in Canyon Country.
Tickets can also be purchased online at www.ChampionsClassicTickets.com or ordered by phone through the Boys & Girls Club Champions Classic Ticket hotline at (661) 254-3303. The Club offers $15 general admission tickets and other ticket packages for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 13-15. No general admission tickets are needed for the first four days of the event including practice rounds on Monday-Tuesday, March 9-10 and the Pro-Am on Wednesday-Thursday March 11-12. Parking passes are required each day at $5 per vehicle.